Monday, August 16, 2010

A quick apology, a justification, then I feed you music.

I apologize for my lack of posts the past 2 weeks! I have one more week of family and friends in town but I promise I'll be ON IT thereafter.

I have, however, installed a play list to check out the kick ass bands I've been jamming to. Also, please notice the addition of the "meh" button which means, well, meh. Think Larry David.

Now, I'd like to turn your attention to the music. I've been loving this Cotton Jones album for a while now. Think cherry blossoms falling on your face at the botanical gardens on or around April 1st in NYC. Lyrics like rainclouds as they hover in dark honesty while you "tay in da wynn" Nell style.

Cotton Jones will be coming out with a new album next week so I'll be sure to write it up. Here's an appetizer, but don't spoil your dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment